CELAB Elects Executive Board to Lead North American Branch
Coalition Dedicated to Creating a More Sustainable Pressure Sensitive Label Industry
March 22, 2021 – CELAB (Circular Economy for Labels), a global consortium of companies in the self-adhesive label industry, today announced members of its North America Branch (CELAB North America) Executive Board elected by the membership. Formed last year, CELAB is working to create a sustainable pressure sensitive labeling industry by increasing access to matrix and liner recycling.
Kyle Rhodes, Americas Market Manager at Elkem Silicones, was elected to serve as North American Executive Board President.
“I’m excited to lead CELAB’s North America Branch and I am confident that we can make rapid progress towards becoming a more sustainable label industry by working together,” said Rhodes. “CELAB North America’s workstreams are already tackling such issues as examining the technical aspects of matrix and liner recycling, reviewing the recycling market for these products, and, importantly, educating the industry. I’m proud that CELAB North America’s 23 member companies are actively participating in these workstreams through their representatives in our Coalition.”
CELAB’s Executive Board includes:
- President – Kyle Rhodes, Elkem
- Vice President – Kevin Clunie, Mactac
- Treasurer – Renee Yardley, Sustana Fiber
- At-Large seat: PSL Manufacturer – Brinder Gill, UPM Raflatac
- At Large seat: Supply Chain – Sujith Chacko, BASF Corporation
- Workstream Leader: Membership and Communications – Brian Lawrence, Henkel
- Workstream Co-Leader: Technical – Tim Rummel, Wacker
- Workstream Co-Leader: Technical – Chuck Williams, Avery Dennison
- Workstream Co-Leader: Recycling Network – Jeff Krueger, Mondi Group
- Workstream Co-Leader: Recycling Network – Linnea Keen, TLMI
CELAB North America’s Executive Board members are responsible for establishing the organization’s policies and overseeing activities conducted through its workstreams. CELAB activities focus on sponsoring research, sharing information and educating stakeholders, policymakers and the public through proactive communication.
Contact: Maya Bogle
March 22, 2021